PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY WHICH GOVERN ALL ASPECTS OF PARTICIPATION IN THE SURVEY. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SURVEY PARTICIPANTS AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Participants are invited to take part in the Bicester Village staff survey (the “Survey”). The results of the Survey will be used to: (i) understand staff commuting patterns; (ii) analyse the staff catchment area; (iii)analyse staff transportation; (iv) understand staff transportation services; (v) identify useful additional services for Bicester Village staff; and (vi) other relevant matters related to items (i) to (v) (together the “Purpose”).
The following terms and conditions govern participation in the Survey.
- The Survey is open to all individuals who, from 21 February 2017, are employed by Value Retail Plc (or its affiliate/group company) or employed at a boutique at Bicester Village.
- Participation in the Survey constitutes full and unconditional agreement to these terms and conditions which are final and binding.
- Staff will be invited, by email, to take part in the Survey.
- You will be able to submit Survey responses between 21 February 2017 and 15 March 2017.
- As consideration for participating in the Survey, participants who successfully complete the Survey shall receive a £5 Bicester Village voucher (the “Voucher”). Participants must supply details of their name and employer to enable delivery of the Voucher. The Voucher shall be delivered to each participant’s place of work.
- The Voucher is subject to additional terms and conditions which shall be made available with the Voucher.
2. Privacy terms
- All data submitted to the Survey will be collected and stored in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The information we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”) including China, India and the USA. Such destinations may not have laws which protect your data to the same extent as in the EEA. It may be processed by us or by our suppliers operating outside the EEA, but we will take all reasonably necessary steps to ensure that your information is treated securely.
- By participating in the Survey and by submitting or providing information to us, you consent to us transferring and storing your data in this way.
- We have implemented security policies, rules and technical measures to protect the information that we have under our control from unauthorised access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorised modification and unlawful destruction or accidental loss.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to us and any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
- We may disclose information about you to the companies behind Chic Outlet Shopping® and the other Chic Outlet Shopping® members. To find out more about the companies behind Chic Outlet Shopping®, Bicester Village and the other villages that are Chic Outlet Shopping® members, please visit http://www.chicoutletshopping.com/en/home/home.
- The use of information disclosed to such companies will be subject to their respective privacy policies available on their websites.
- The information you submit via participation in the Survey will only be used in connection with the Purpose and will not, however, be disclosed to any third parties (other than those identified in Clause 12).
- We ensure that your information will not be disclosed to regulators or authorities except where required by law or other regulation.
- You are entitled to ask us whether we are keeping information about you and if so to ask to have access to this information. In order to receive a copy of any information that we currently hold about you, please send your contact details including address, proof of identification (such as a copy of your passport, driving licence and enclosing a cheque for £10 payable to Value Retail Management (Bicester Village) Limited to cover administration expenses to the following address: Legal Team, Bicester Village, 50 Pingle Drive, Bicester, Oxfordshire OX26 6WD.
- We allow you to challenge the information that we hold about you and, where appropriate, you may have information erased, rectified, amended or completed. We reserve the right to refuse to provide you with a copy of your information, but will give reasons for our refusal. We do, however, allow you to challenge our decision to refuse to provide you with a copy of your information.
- Only one Survey submission per person.
- No responsibility will be accepted for Survey entries that are lost, late, misdirected, incorrect, garbled or incompletely received, for any reason, including, but not limited to, by reason of hardware, software, browser, or network failure, malfunction, or congestion. We reserve the right to disqualify any person tampering with the Survey or the operation of the Survey.
- We reserve the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Survey, the Voucher, or any part of it, and/or review and amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without giving prior notice. Our failure to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Every effort will be made to supply the Voucher but in the event that this is not possible an equivalent Voucher will be offered, which will be selected at our sole discretion.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, Participants agree that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Survey shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, by the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to properly mitigated actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating in the Survey, but in no event legal fees; and (3) other than for properly mitigated actual out-of-pocket expenses, under no circumstances will participants be permitted to obtain awards for, and participants hereby waive all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages (and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased). All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these terms and conditions, or the rights and obligations of the parties, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of England.