Gift Card Promotion Terms & Conditions
Promotion valid through: DECEMBER 2018 ONLY
- The gift card promotion is only available for redemptions thought-out December 2018. No redemptions will be accepted outside this period.
- Blackout dates when gift cards will not be available for redemption include; 26 December 2018.
- The gift card will be issued with a 10% VIP Card. Please see VIP Card for participating brands and terms and conditions.
- One gift card to the value of £50 will be provided per person, cannot be exchanged for cash and is not part refundable. Please see gift card for terms and conditions of use.
- Guest must present their receipts totaling to the value of £400 or more at the Bicester Visitors Centre, or Information Hub at the train station along with their partner invitation and membership card or work ID.
- All purchases must be made on the day of redemption to qualify.
- Gift Card must be used before the end of December 2018.
- The right to benefit from the £50 gift card is personal to the partnership member and cannot be transferred.
- The invitation may not be copied, reproduced or distributed in any form, and must not be used by a person other than the original recipient.
- The gift card granted by this promotion cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The promotion is subject to the eligibility criteria and exclusions provided.
- The promoter reserves the right to amend, withdraw or cancel this promotion offer, for any reason, at any time, without giving prior notice.
- The promoter will not be liable to participants for any financial loss arising out of refusal, cancellation or withdrawal of the promotional offer, or any failure or inability of the participant to take advantage of this promotional offer.
- Guests redeeming this promotional offer indicate their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions, and their acceptance of the promoter’s policy and terms and conditions.
- By participating in the promotion, participants agree to the use and disclosure of their personal data by the promoter and its affiliates for all purposes reasonably necessary and for all related marketing purposes. Participants are entitled, on written request to the Promoter, to access their personal data and to have any incomplete, inaccurate or misleading data amended or erased.
- The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions, at any time, without prior notice.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English Law and participants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.