ENTER THE PRIZE DRAW FOR A CHANCE TO WIN AN EXCLUSIVE GUIDED TOUR FOR TWO AT THE HOME OF MINI IN OXFORD, A MINI TRAVEL KIT AND A MINI TO TAKE HOME FOR THE WEEKEND PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY WHICH GOVERN ALL ASPECTS OF PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION AND THE AWARD OF THE PRIZE. BY CONTINUED PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION ENTRANTS AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
By registering for the prize draw, participants shall be entered into a free prize draw to win an exclusive guided tour for two at the home of MINI in Oxford, a MINI travel kit and a MINI to take home for the weekend (take it on Friday and return it on Monday morning, with no mileage limit) (The “Promotion”). The following terms and conditions apply to the Promotion.
1. The Promotion and this website at www.bicestervillage.com is operated by Value Retail Management (Bicester Village) Limited (registered number 02884096) (the “Promoter”) whose registered office is at Management Suite, Bicester Village, 50 Pingle Drive, Bicester, Oxfordshire, OX26 6WD, United Kingdom.
2. The Promotion is open to all individuals who, during the Promotion Period: (a) are opted in to receive Privilege emails; (b) follow the link in the February Newsletter and register for the Promotion; and (c) are aged 18 years or over at the time of entry (the “Participants”). Employees and immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and dependents) of the Promoter, their parent companies and affiliate companies, are not eligible to enter (d) Have a valid UK driving licence.
3. Participation constitutes full and unconditional agreement to these terms and conditions and to the Promoter’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters relating to the Promotion.
How to enter
4. The Promotion begins on 01/02/2019 and ends on 28/02/2019 (the “Promotion Period”).
5. Participants enter the Promotion by:
a. Receiving the February Privilege Newsletter email;
b. Following the link in the Treat email or via the Privilege Treats portal, to register participation in the Promotion; and
c. Satisfying the eligibility criteria in Clause 2.
Selection of the Promotion Winner
6. Once the Promotion Period has expired, the Promoter will choose one Winner at random to receive the Prize (the “Winner”).
7. The Winner will be chosen at random by a computer-generated process.
8. The Promoter will notify the Winner by email within 7 days of the Promotion Period expiring (the “Notification”). The Winner must respond to the Notification, within 5 days of receipt, by sending an email response to the Promoter confirming their: (a) name; (b) contact details; and (c) acceptance of the Prize (the “Confirmation”).
9. In accordance with Clause 2, the Promoter may require confirmation, from the Winner, that he/she is not associated with the Promoter.
10. Once Confirmation is received by the Promoter, a representative of the Promoter will contact the Winner to make arrangements for redemption of the Prize. In the event that no such Confirmation is received, the Winner declines their Prize or provides an incomplete or unsatisfactory response to the Promoter, then the Promoter is entitled to choose an alternative Winner, pursuant to the process above, and reallocate the Prize.
11. The Winner will make available details of their town, country of residence and any other information upon the Promoter’s request.
12. Entry to the Promotion and receipt of the Prize is only available to persons of 18 years of age or over and the Winner may be required to provide proof of identity and/or age.
13. The prize consists of:
A. an Exclusive Guided Tour for 2 people,
B. A Travel Pack consisting of a MINI travel suitcase, a MINI picnic blanket, a MINI water bottle, a MINI travel mug and a MINI cap and
C. MINI 3-door Hatch, 5-door Hatch or a Clubman for the weekend.
14. The Prize is non-transferable, non-exchangeable and non-replaceable for credit, cash or kinds in all cases, whether in whole or in part.
15. The Prize can be redeemed only during production time and needs to be booked / claimed 4 weeks in advance on a Friday, but not on over bank Holidays.
16. Should the Prize not be redeemed until the weekend before the winter shutdown in December 2019, this offer will expire and no compensation will be offered.
17. Mileage restriction: up to 250 miles over a 48 hours period.
18. The winner signing the paperwork is responsible for the vehicle and must be in the car at all times whilst it is being driven during the loan.
Eligible Drivers and vehicle use
19. The vehicles are not to be used on a track and/or at any event that involves racing or time trials. Such usage is in clear breach of the loan policy and would also invalidate the vehicles’ and your insurance cover.
20. The vehicle cannot be used for commercial purposes.
21. Drivers must have a full UK driving licence and is at least 25 years old.
22. Drivers must bring both their driving licence and a DVLA licence check code before the car can be released.
23. Based on the driver’s history the representative reserves the right to deem the winner as not eligible for the loan.
24. Only the winner will be permitted to driver the vehicle. The driver must not have more than 6 points on the driving licence in order to be eligible for the loan.
25. The vehicle cannot be subjected to modifications to suit the driver.
26. The vehicle can be driven solely within the United Kingdom.
27. Coverage for third party injury and property damage is unlimited. Personal effects, including child car seats, are excluded from the insurance cover.
28. In the event of an accident you may be charged a variable excess; this excess is based on your personal driving history.
Car collection and return
29. The car on Friday following the Exclusive Guided Tour and will be returned on the following Monday by 8:30 am.
Vehicle Return Standards
30. You are responsible for any damage caused whilst the vehicle is in your possession and may be charged for repair or insurance accordingly.
31. An inspection will be carried out when you return your vehicle, it will include the following:
a. Checking that all items supplied with the vehicle are returned
b. Vehicles are returned within the loan agreement.
Fines & Charges
32. Any parking fines, congestion charges or speeding offences will be notified to BMW (UK) and not the individual. However the driver remains liable for any fines and charges.
33. BMW will pass the driver’s contact details onto the Authorities for them to contact the driver direct.
34. All parking fines will be paid by the Company on the individual’s behalf, and then invoiced to them individual for payment.
35. All vehicles are issued on the understanding that they will be cared for and utilised in a responsible manner and that all of the terms of this policy are complied with. The company expects all drivers of company vehicles to drive in a sensible, safe and careful manner at all times.
36. A representative of Bicester Village will contact the Winner to arrange redemption of the Prize.
37. Exclusions and date restrictions may apply and MINI Plant will notify the Winner of any such exclusions and restrictions.
38. The Prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered to the Winner if the Winner cannot redeem the prize.
39. The Winner will be required to enter into a loan agreement for the MINI, the key terms of which are set out in the schedule Car Loan.
40. Only one entry per person. Reproduced entries will not be eligible.
41. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
42. The Winner will make him or herself reasonably available for publicity purposes, if required by the Promoter and MINI Plant.
43. The Prize is not transferable to any third party and cannot be exchanged for cash or anything else or redeemed in conjunction with any other offers. Sale of the Prize for profit is prohibited.
44. By entering the Promotion, you agree that the Promoter may disclose the personal information you supply to MINI Plant for the administration of the Promotion. The Promoter controls and is responsible for the personal information that you supply.
45. The Promoter may be contacted at Management Suite, Bicester Village, 50 Pingle Drive, Bicester, Oxfordshire, OX26 6WD, +44 (0) 1869 323200, or at legal@BicesterVillage.com.
46. The Promoter has arranged this Promotion in good faith and does not accept any liability in relation to any consequences emanating from participating in the Promotion.
47. Every effort will be made to supply the Prize but in the event that this is not possible an equivalent Prize will be offered, which will be selected at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
48. All costs and expenses (including but not limited to: taxes, levies, costs for travel, entertainment, food and beverages) other than those stated herein are to be met by the Winner.
49. The Promoter makes no warranties regarding the Prize (including but not limited to the quality thereof which is provided by a third party) and any liability for the Prize is the responsibility of MINI Plant.
50. No responsibility will be accepted for entries or confirmations that are lost, late, misdirected, incorrect, garbled or incompletely received, for any reason, including, but not limited to, by reason of hardware, software, browser, or network failure, malfunction, congestion, or incompatibility at the Promoter’s servers or elsewhere. The Promoter in its sole discretion reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion.
51. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, the Prize, or any part of it, and/or review and amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without giving prior notice. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be acting in violation of these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter’s failure to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
52. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Participants agree that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, by the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to properly mitigated actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event legal fees; and (3) other than for properly mitigated actual out-of-pocket expenses, under no circumstances will entrants be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrants hereby waive all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages (and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased). All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these terms and conditions, or the rights and obligations of entrants and the Promoter in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of England.