VIRGIN WINES: BETTER THAN HALF PRICE SAVING ON BOTTLES OF TOP-QUALITY CRAFT WINES, A COMPLIMENTARY BOTTLE OF PROSECCO AND FREE NEXT-DAY DELIVERY.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY WHICH GOVERN ALL ASPECTS OF PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION. BY CONTINUED PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION ENTRANTS AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
The following terms and conditions apply to the Promotion.
1. The Promotion and this website at www.bicestervillage.com are operated by Value Retail Management (Bicester Village) Limited (registered number 02884096) (the “Promoter”) whose registered office is at Management Suite, Bicester Village, 50 Pingle Drive, Bicester, Oxfordshire, OX26 6WD, United Kingdom.
2. The Promotion is open to all individuals who, during the Promotion Period: (a) receive the Privilege emails; (b) are aged 18 years or over (the “Participants”).
4. Promotion cannot be combined with any other Virgin Wines offer or voucher.
5. Offer is unavailable to existing WineBank members.
6. There’s no obligation to buy any more wine.
7. Calls may be monitored or recorded for training purposes.
How to redeem
4. The Promotion begins on 01/06/2019 and ends on 30/06/2019 (the “Promotion Period”).
5. Participants are eligible for the Promotion if:
a. Receiving the Privilege emails; and
b. Satisfying the eligibility criteria in Clause 2.
6. The promotion consists of:
a. Exclusive better than half price saving on 12 bottles of top-quality craft wines
b. Complimentary bottle of sparkling Prosecco
c. Complimentary next-day delivery
d. Includes membership to Virgin Wines WineBank service (together the “Promotion”)
7. The Promotion is non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
8. Discount applies to the ‘Bicester Village Exclusive Case’ selection VB2995 and cannot be applied to any other case.
9. Also available as an all-red or all-white case.
10. Order before 4pm to receive your wine the next working day.
11. New customers only.
12. UK delivery only.
13. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
14. The Promotion is not transferable to any third party and cannot be exchanged for cash or anything else or redeemed in conjunction with any other offers.
15. By entering the Promotion, you agree that the Promoter may disclose the personal information you supply to Virgin Wines for the administration of the Promotion. The Promoter controls and is responsible for the personal information that you supply.
16. The Promoter may be contacted at Management Suite, Bicester Village, 50 Pingle Drive, Bicester, Oxfordshire, OX26 6WD, +44 (0) 1869 323200, or at legal@BicesterVillage.com.
17. The Promoter has arranged this Promotion in good faith and does not accept any liability in relation to any consequences emanating from participating in the Promotion.
18. The Promoter makes no warranties regarding the Promotion (including but not limited to the quality thereof which is provided by a third party) and any liability for the promotion is the responsibility of Virgin Wines.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, the Prize, or any part of it, and/or review and amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without giving prior notice. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be acting in violation of these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter’s failure to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
20. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Participants agree that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, by the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to properly mitigated actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event legal fees; and (3) other than for properly mitigated actual out-of-pocket expenses, under no circumstances will entrants be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrants hereby waive all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages (and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased). All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these terms and conditions, or the rights and obligations of entrants and the Promoter in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of England.