VIP Card and Le Pain Quotidien Complimentary Glass of Prosecco or Soft Drink, Bicester Village
1. The offer and this website at www.bicestervillage.com is operated by Value Retail Management (Bicester Village) Limited (registered number 02884096) (the “Promoter”) whose registered office is at Management Suite, Bicester Village, 50 Pingle Drive, Bicester, Oxfordshire, OX26 6WD, United Kingdom.
2. The Promotional Offer comprises, where applicable:
a. A Glass of Prosecco - By redeeming a “Glass of Prosecco - Bicester Village Partnership Voucher” at Le Pain Quotidien, Bicester Village, participants are eligible for one complimentary glass of prosecco or soft drink. No purchase is necessary.
b. VIP Card - To receive discounts of up to an additional 10% (ten percent) off the already reduced outlet prices (the “Discount”) on selected lines, participants must present their VIP card at the time of purchase, at boutiques participating in this Promotion at Bicester Village (the “Participating Boutiques”). Participants are advised that not all boutiques at Bicester Village are participating in the Promotion. For a list of the Participating Boutiques and for any further exclusions within those Participating Boutiques, please enquire at Bicester Visitor Centre.
Together form (the “Offer”)
3. The Offer is valid during, and including, 13 November 2017 to 17 December 2017 (the “Offer Period”) and is redeemable in Le Pain Quotidien, Bicester Village only.
4. The VIP Card is only valid on the date of issue.
5. The VIP Card is not valid in conjunction with any other promotions or offers.
6. The VIP Card is only valid for use by the person to whom it is issued and is not transferrable.
7. The VIP Card has no cash value and cannot be used for previously made purchases.
8. You acknowledge and agree that: a. Value Retail Management (Bicester Village) Ltd, members of the same group of companies as Value Retail Management (Bicester Village) Ltd and the owners of Bicester Village (together “VR”) are not responsible for the prices at which the participating boutiques advertises or sells goods from time to time; b. there is no contractual relationship between VR and you in relation to the discount offered in the VIP Card or otherwise; c. VR gives no warranties regarding the goods and services (including without limitation the quality thereof) that you may obtain with the VIP Card from the relevant boutiques; d. you shall have no right, and waive your ability to make any claim against VR in the event that any participating boutique fails to honour the VIP Card in whole or part or for any subsequent withdrawal of the Card, and your only remedy in that situation is to claim against the participating boutique; and e. you shall have no right, and waive your ability to make any claim for loss or damage (to person or property) save as may not be excluded by law, suffered by you or third persons in consequence of your use of this reduction Card in procuring goods from any participating boutique.
9. These terms and conditions apply to purchases made from the participating boutiques at Bicester Village and are subject to the terms and conditions of sale applied by each boutique.
10. You shall indemnify VR, VR’s officers and employees, and hold them harmless from and against any actions, claims, damages (including amounts paid on a without prejudice basis), losses and costs suffered by VR and/or those companies’ officers and employees in consequence of any action or claim made by you that is at variance with the acknowledgements, agreements and waivers made by you above.
11. VR reserves the right to withdraw the VIP Card, and/or modify the benefits associated with the Card, at any time and for any reason whatsoever.
12. The VIP Card will become invalid if tampered with in any way.
13. By providing VR with an email address, you acknowledge and consent to VR using your information to contact you about promotions, brands and other matters considered of interest to you and about joining VR’s Privilege membership. You consent to being contacted by email. If you do not consent to this use, you must not provide VR with your email address. If you change your mind and want to withdraw your consent, you must notify us, and we will stop this use.
15. You acknowledge and agree that: (i) some of the boutiques listed in the Card may have additional restrictions or exceptions in place; (ii) some of the boutiques may not be operating on the day of use; and (iii) there may be recently opened boutiques participating in the VIP Card scheme which are not listed and you should enquire in the Bicester Visitor Centre for further information.
16. The Offer is not transferable to any third party, has no cash value and cannot be exchanged for cash or anything else or redeemed in conjunction with any other offers.
17. Participants can only redeem this Offer once during the promotional period and Participants are only eligible for one complimentary glass of prosecco or soft drink.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Offer, or any part of it, and/or review and amend these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice.
19. This Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer, coupon, voucher or other offer available during the Offer Period.
20. Participants acknowledge and agree that: (i) The Promoter, its related companies and the owners of Bicester Village are not responsible for the prices at which Le Pain Quotidien at Bicester Village advertises or sells goods from time to time; (ii) there is no contractual relationship between the Promoter, its related companies and the owners of Bicester Village and Participants in relation to the Offer or otherwise; (iii) the Promoter, its related companies and the owners of Bicester Village make no warranties regarding the goods and services (including without limitation the quality thereof) which Participants may obtain from Le Pain Quotidien at Bicester Village; (iv) Participants shall have no right, and waives his/her ability to make any claim against the Promoter, its related companies and the owners of Bicester Village in the event that Snowflake at Bicester Village fails to honour the Offer, in whole or in part, and a Participant’s only remedy in such a situation is the making of a claim for redress to Le Pain Quotidien; and (v) nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury from its negligence or that of its employees or officers.
21. The Promoter will not be liable to Participants for any financial loss arising out of refusal, cancellation or withdrawal of the Offer, or any failure or inability of the Participants to take advantage of this Offer.
22. Participation constitutes full and unconditional agreement to these terms and conditions.