PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY WHICH GOVERN ALL ASPECTS OF PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION AND THE AWARD OF THE PRIZE. BY CONTINUED PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION ENTRANTS AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
By registering for the prize draw, participants shall be entered into a free prize draw to win a style session at Bicester Village with a personal stylist, a £500 Bicester Village Gift Card and lunch for two at the Farmshop Restaurant & Café, Bicester Village (the “Promotion”). The following terms and conditions apply to the Promotion.
1. The Promotion and this website at www.bicestervillage.com is operated by Value Retail Management (Bicester Village) Limited (registered number 02884096) (the “Promoter”) whose registered office is at Management Suite, Bicester Village, 50 Pingle Drive, Bicester, Oxfordshire, OX26 6WD, United Kingdom.
2. The Promotion is open to all individuals who, during the Promotion Period: (a) receive the Privilege September Treats email; (b) follow the link in the September Treats email and register for the Promotion; and (c) are aged 18 years or over at the time of entry (the “Participants”). Employees and immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and dependents) of the Promoter, their parent companies and affiliate companies, are not eligible to enter.
3. Participation constitutes full and unconditional agreement to these terms and conditions and to the Promoter’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters relating to the Promotion.
How to enter
4. The Promotion begins on 12.01 GMT 1 September 2017 and ends at 11.59 on 30 September 2017 (the “Promotion Period”).
5. Participants enter the Promotion by:
a. Receiving the Privilege September Treats email;
b. Following the link in the Privilege September Treats email or via the Privilege Treats portal, to register participation in the Promotion; and
c. Satisfying the eligibility criteria in Clause 2.
Selection of the Promotion Winner
6. Once the Promotion Period has expired, the Promoter will choose one Winner at random to receive the Prize (the “Winner”).
7. The Winner and the Prize will be chosen at random by a computer-generated process.
8. The Promoter will notify the Winner by email within 7 days of the Promotion Period expiring (the “Notification”). The Winner must respond to the Notification, within 5 days of receipt, by sending an email response to the Promoter confirming their: (a) name; (b) contact details; and (c) acceptance of the Prize (the “Confirmation”).
9. In accordance with Clause 2, the Promoter may require confirmation, from the Winner, that he/she is not associated with the Promoter.
10. Once Confirmation is received by the Promoter, a representative of the Promoter will contact the Winner to make arrangements for redemption of the Prize. In the event that no such Confirmation is received, the Winner declines their Prize or provides an incomplete or unsatisfactory response to the Promoter, then the Promoter is entitled to choose an alternative Winner, pursuant to the process above, and reallocate the Prize.
11. The Winner will make available details of their town, country of residence and any other information upon the Promoter’s request.
12. Entry to the Promotion and receipt of the Prize is only available to persons of 18 years of age or over and the Winner may be required to provide proof of identity and/or age.
13. The prize consists of:
a. A 2.5 hour morning styling session with a Bicester Village stylist at Bicester Village for the Winner;
b. A £500 Bicester Village Gift Card; and
c. A lunch for two (2) people at Farmshop Restaurant & Café up to the maximum value of £100,
(together the “Prize”)
14. The Prize must be redeemed at Bicester Village.
15. To redeem the Prize, a representative of the Promoter will contact the Winner to arrange a suitable date for the style session, along with the collection of the Gift Card and lunch reservation.
16. The Prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered to the Winner if the Winner cannot redeem the prize.
17. The prize must be booked at least [three weeks] in advance on a mutually agreed date and, in any event, must be redeemed before the 31 December 2017. Blackout dates may apply.
18. The £500 Bicester Village Gift Card shall be issued to the Winner during the style session at Bicester Village.
19. The Gift Card is subject to additional terms and conditions which shall be made available on issue and can be found here: https://vrdigitalprodcmsmedia.blob.core.windows.net/prod01-bv/2248/giftcard-terms-and-conditions-bicester-village.pdf
20. Only one entry per person. Reproduced entries will not be eligible.
21. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
22. The Winner will make him or herself reasonably available for publicity purposes, if required by the Promoter.
23. The Prize is not transferable to any third party and cannot be exchanged for cash or anything else or redeemed in conjunction with any other offers. Sale of the Prize for profit is prohibited.
24. By entering the Promotion, you agree that the Promoter may disclose the personal information you supply to selected partners (such as the Farmshop Restaurant & Café and the Promoter’s stylist) for the administration of the Promotion. The Promoter controls and is responsible for the personal information that you supply.
25. The Promoter may be contacted at Management Suite, Bicester Village, 50 Pingle Drive, Bicester, Oxfordshire, OX26 6WD, +44 (0) 1869 323200, or at legal@BicesterVillage.com.
26. The Promoter has arranged this Promotion in good faith and does not accept any liability in relation to any consequences emanating from participating in the Promotion.
27. Every effort will be made to supply the Prize but in the event that this is not possible an equivalent Prize will be offered, which will be selected at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
28. All costs and expenses (including but not limited to: taxes, levies, costs for travel, entertainment, food and beverages) other than those stated herein are to be met by the Winner.
29. No responsibility will be accepted for entries or confirmations that are lost, late, misdirected, incorrect, garbled or incompletely received, for any reason, including, but not limited to, by reason of hardware, software, browser, or network failure, malfunction, congestion, or incompatibility at the Promoter’s servers or elsewhere. The Promoter in its sole discretion reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion.
30. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, the Prize, or any part of it, and/or review and amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without giving prior notice. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be acting in violation of these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter’s failure to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
31. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Participants agree that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, by the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to properly mitigated actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event legal fees; and (3) other than for properly mitigated actual out-of-pocket expenses, under no circumstances will entrants be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrants hereby waive all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages (and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased). All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these terms and conditions, or the rights and obligations of entrants and the Promoter in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of England.