BICESTER VILLAGE: SOCIAL MEDIA PRIZE DRAWS
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY WHICH GOVERN ALL ASPECTS OF PARTICIPATION IN THE PRIZE DRAW AND THE AWARD OF THE PRIZE. BY CONTINUED PARTICIPATION IN THE PRIZE DRAW ENTRANTS AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
1. The prize draw and the social media channels are operated by Value Retail Management (Bicester Village) Limited (registered number 02884096) (the “Promoter”) whose registered office is at Management Suite, Bicester Village, 50 Pingle Drive, Bicester, Oxfordshire, OX26 6WD, United Kingdom.
2. The prize draw will close at midnight on 27 April 2016. The winner will be randomly selected from valid entries received from 22 April 2016 until midnight 27 April 2016 inclusive.
3. The winner will be individually notified within 7 days of the prize draw's closing date, by the Promoter and must confirm by email their acceptance to the Promoter of the prize within 5 days of notification. In the event that the winner does not accept their prize, the Promoter reserves the right to reallocate the prize to the next randomly drawn correct and valid entry.
4. The winner's name and town/county of residence will be made available upon request when the prize has been awarded.
5. Entry to the prize draw and receipt of the prize is only available to persons of 18 years of age or over and the winner may be required to provide proof of age.
6. The prize consists of a pair of John White Moore brown derby shoes. The prize is subject to stock and an alternative pair of shoes of the same value will be offered if the original prize is not available. The prize must be collected from the Savoy Taylors Guild boutique at Bicester Village.
7. Only one entry per person. Reproduced entries will not be eligible. No purchase is necessary to enter the prize draw.
8. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The winner will make him or herself reasonably available for publicity purposes, if required by the Promoter.
10. The prize draw is not open to employees of the Promoter an employee’s family and friends or the Promoter’s affiliate companies.
11. The prize is not transferable to any third party and cannot be exchanged for cash or anything else or redeemed in conjunction with any other offers.
12. By entering the competition, you agree that the Promoter may disclose the personal information you supply for the administration of the prize draw. The Promoter controls and is responsible for the personal information that you supply.
13. The Promoter may be contacted at Management Suite, Bicester Village, 50 Pingle Drive, Bicester, Oxfordshire, OX26 6WD, +44 (0) 1869 323200, or at legal@BicesterVillage.com.
14. The Promoter has arranged this prize draw in good faith and does not accept any liability in relation to any consequences emanating from completing the prize draw.
15. All costs (including taxes and levies) other than those stated herein are to be met by the winner.
16. The Promoter makes no warranties regarding the prize (including but not limited to the quality thereof which is provided by a third party) and any liability for the prize is the responsibility of the third party.
17. No responsibility will be accepted for entries or confirmations that are lost, late, misdirected, incorrect, garbled or incompletely received, for any reason, including, but not limited to, by reason of hardware, software, browser, or network failure, malfunction, congestion, or incompatibility at the Promoter’s servers or elsewhere. The Promoter in its sole discretion reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process or the operation of the prize draw.
18. If due to circumstances outside the Promoter’s control or if the Promoter deems it necessary to suspend or cancel the prize draw, the Promoter reserves the right to do so, without incurring any liability to any entrant participating in this prize draw.
19. Every effort will be made to supply the prize but in the event that this is not possible an equivalent prize will be offered, which will be selected at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
20. To the extent permitted by applicable law, entrants agree that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this prize draw shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, by the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to properly mitigated actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this prize draw, but in no event legal fees; and (3) other than for properly mitigated actual out-of-pocket expenses, under no circumstances will entrants be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrants hereby waive all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages (and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased). All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these prize draw terms and conditions, or the rights and obligations of entrants and the Promoter in connection with the prize draw, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of England.