BICESTER VILLAGE: FREE PRIZE DRAW
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY WHICH GOVERN ALL ASPECTS OF PARTICIPATION IN THE PRIZE DRAW AND THE AWARD OF THE PRIZE. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE PRIZE DRAW ENTRANTS AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
By ‘liking’ the Promoter’s 'Vogue - The Jewellery' competition post on Facebook, participants are eligible to be entered into a free prize draw to win “Vogue The Jewellery” book signed by Carol Woolton (the “Prize Draw”). The following terms and conditions apply to the Prize Draw.
- The Prize Draw is operated by Value Retail Management (Bicester Village) Limited (registered number 02884096) (the “Promoter”) whose registered office is at Management Suite, Bicester Village, 50 Pingle Drive, Bicester, Oxfordshire, OX26 6WD, United Kingdom.
- The Prize Draw is open to all individuals who, during the Promotion Period: (a) ‘like’ the Promoter’s 'Vogue - The Jewellery' competition post on Facebook; and (b) are aged 18 years or over at the time of the Prize Draw (the “Participants”). Employees and immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and dependents) of the Promoter, its parent company and affiliate companies, are not eligible to enter. Participation constitutes full and unconditional agreement to these terms and conditions and to the Promoter’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters relating to the Prize Draw.
- The Prize Draw begins on 14.00pm GMT 2 March 2017 and ends on 11.59pm on 8 March 2017 (the “Promotion Period”).
- Once the Promotion Period has expired, the Promoter will choose one (1) winner at random, from all valid entries, to receive the Prize (the “Winner”).
- The Winner and the Prize will be chosen at random by a computer generated process.
- The Promoter will notify the Winner by email within 7 days of the Promotion Period expiring (the “Notification”). The Winner must respond to the Notification, within 5 days of receipt, by sending an email response to the Promoter confirming their (a) name (b) contact details and (c) acceptance of the Prize (the “Confirmation”).In the event that the Winner does not accept their Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to reallocate the Prize to the next randomly drawn correct and valid entry.
- The Winner will make available details of their town, country of residence and any other information upon the Promoter’s request.
- Entry to the Prize Draw and receipt of the Prize is only available to persons of 18 years of age or over and the Winner may be required to provide proof of age.
- The Prize is one (1) “Vogue The Jewellery” book signed by Carol Woolton (the “Prize”). To redeem the Prize, a representative of the Promoter will contact the Winner to arrange delivery of the Prize.
- Only one entry per person. Reproduced entries will not be eligible. No purchase is necessary to enter the Prize Draw.
- The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Winner will make him or herself reasonably available for publicity purposes, if required by the Promoter.
- The Prize is not transferable to any third party and cannot be exchanged for cash or anything else or redeemed in conjunction with any other offers.
- By entering the Prize Draw, you agree that the Promoter may disclose the personal information you supply for the administration of the Prize Draw. The Promoter controls and is responsible for the personal information that you supply.
- The Promoter may be contacted at Management Suite, Bicester Village, 50 Pingle Drive, Bicester, Oxfordshire, OX26 6WD, +44 (0) 1869 323200, or at legal@BicesterVillage.com.
- The Promoter has arranged this Prize Draw in good faith and does not accept any liability in relation to any consequences emanating from completing the Prize Draw.
- All costs (including taxes and levies) other than those stated herein are to be met by the Winner.
- The Promoter makes no warranties regarding the Prize (including but not limited to the quality thereof which is provided by a third party) and any liability for the Prize is the responsibility of the third party.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries or confirmations that are lost, late, misdirected, incorrect, garbled or incompletely received, for any reason, including, but not limited to, by reason of hardware, software, browser, or network failure, malfunction, congestion, or incompatibility at the Promoter’s servers or elsewhere. The Promoter in its sole discretion reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Prize Draw.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Prize Draw, the Prize, or any part of it, and/or review and amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without giving prior notice. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be acting in violation of these Terms and Conditions. Promoter’s failure to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.Every effort will be made to supply the Prize but in the event that this is not possible an equivalent Prize will be offered, which will be selected at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, entrants agree that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Prize Draw shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, by the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to properly mitigated actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Prize Draw, but in no event legal fees; and (3) other than for properly mitigated actual out-of-pocket expenses, under no circumstances will entrants be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrants hereby waive all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages (and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased). All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Prize Draw terms and conditions, or the rights and obligations of entrants and the Promoter in connection with the Prize Draw, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of England.