1. Buy 2 return tickets from London Marylebone to Bicester Village Station from Chiltern Railways and pay for just 1 (the “Offer”).
2. The Offer is being promoted by Value Retail Management (Bicester Village) Limited (“Value Retail”) and The Chiltern Railways Company Limited (“Chiltern Railways”).
3. The Offer is being operated by Chiltern Railways only.
4. The Offer is available from 16 August to 4 September 2016.
6. The Offer applies to standard class travel only.
7. Any tickets purchased using the Offer must be used for travel at the same time.
8. Children’s tickets are not included in the Offer and must be purchased separately.
10. By subscribing to the Bicester Village membership, you will be agreeing to the sharing of your information with carefully selected marketing partners by Value Retail. One of these marketing partners will include Chiltern Railways.
11. The Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer of discounts, including any railcards.
12. Chiltern Railways will not offer any refunds on any tickets purchased using this Offer.
13. The Offer is only available using the links provided to the Chiltern Railways website once you have subscribed to the Bicester Village website – it is not available on the Chiltern Railways app or from any station booking office.
14. Chiltern Railways reserves the right to withdraw the Offer at any time.
15. The Offer is subject to availability.
16. The Offer cannot be exchanged for cash.
17. Tickets can only be purchased in groups of either 2, 4, 6 or 8 by clicking through the appropriate link
18. A customer using the Offer can only book up to 8 tickets at a time.
19. The customer acknowledges that:
a. Value Retail, members of the same group of companies as Value Retail its subsidiaries and owners of Bicester Village (together “VR”) are not responsible for the prices at which the Chiltern Railways advertises or sells train tickets from time to time;
b. VR is acting as a promoting partner at all times and the Offer creates no contractual relationship between VR and the customer in relation to the Offer;
c. VR gives no warranties or assurances regarding the tickets (including without limitation the quality of the service) that the customer may obtain from the Offer;
d. The customer shall have no right, and waives his/her responsibility to make any claim against VR in the event that Chiltern Railways fails to honour the Offer in whole or in part or for any subsequent withdrawal of the Offer;
e. The customer shall have no right, and waives his/her ability to make any claim for loss or damage (to person or property) save as may not be excluded by law, suffered by the customer or third persons in consequence of the customer’s use of the Offer.
20. The customer shall indemnify VR, and hold them harmless from any against any actions, claims, damages, (including amounts paid in a without prejudice basis), losses and costs suffered by VR in consequence of any action or claim made by a customer that is at variance with the acknowledgements, agreements and waivers made by the customer above.
21. By subscribing to the Bicester Village website and making use of the Offer, the customer agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.