If you’ve kept up with the resolution to pack in more hours at the gym in 2017, you’re doing better than the rest of us, but if you’re still loading your workout gear into that drawstring number you used as a school PE bag, then something has got to change!
1. Make your morning workouts a more stylish affair with Jack Wills’ classic Ledbrook duffle bag. Between the sleek, simple design, modish colour options and quality canvas material, you’ll be up and at ’em before your alarm goes off!
2. Treat your feet with Sandro and Superga’s new collaboration, showcasing six sleek new designs and offering a modern take on Superga’s iconic 2750 trainer. Utterly wearable, the Sandro x Superga capsule collection comes in a colourful array of soles to choose between and are made from a cotton lining to keep weary feet cool and collected. Find them at the Bicester Village Sandro boutique for a limited time only.
3. Spring is tiptoeing in the background, leaving us in that risky is-it-coat-or-is-it-jumper-weather phase. Cover the bases with a Polo Ralph Lauren bomber jacket, perfectly suited for long country walks during midseason weather conflicts!
4. There’s no denying that getting yourself motivated enough to prize yourself off the sofa and into your workout gear is no easy task. Making it easier though is Michael Kors, whose cotton stretch fleece pants are so comfortable you’ll find the real struggle will be changing back out of them!
5. Most men will vouch for the fact that there’s no such thing as having too many plain white or printed tees. Whether you wear them under a shirt for the office, for sweating it out in the gym or for casual weekend wear, there is always a time and a place for the humble white T-shirt. Stock up on good quality shirts from Levi’s, Superdry, New Balance and Paul Smith and never face empty wardrobe fear again!